eLux users and administrators may be required to enter passwords in various situations, for example
- AD logon for user authentication after eLux system start
- Application logon
- Device password to unlock the device configuration
On the Scout side, the device password applies to all devices of an infrastructure and is used for additional functions.
Accessing a password-protected OU
Defining a mirror password
Setting up network profiles
- Further features of the device configuration
Example: Defining a network drive
- To view and verity a password after typing, next to the Password entry field, click .1
- To reset a password entry, click .