Changing object rights
Object rights refer to an OU or a device. You can define object rights for selected OUs or devices that differ from the general default object rights.
1. In the tree view, select an OU or device.
1. Click Security > Object rights... or, from the context menu, choose Object rights...
2. In the Object rights dialog, select the relevant administrator.
3. Click Edit object rights....
The Object rights for <OU> dialog opens.
4. Change the relevant rights by double-clicking or by pressing the Space bar.
5. Confirm with OK.
Resetting object rights to default
You can reset object rights that you have defined differently for an OU or a device:
- In the Object rights dialog of the OU or device, select the relevant administrator.
- Click Delete object rights.