Exporting a report
1. Check the page layout for the relevant report. For further information, see Defining page layout for print output.
2. Run the relevant report or make sure that the output shown on the right is up-to-date.
3. On the toolbar, click the Export button.
4. Select the export format Excel or PDF.
5. In the Save as dialog, enter a file name and storage location.
The currently generated report output is exported to the specified file.
Exporting to a Dynamic Client Group makes the result set available in the Scout Console.
For further information, see Dynamic Client Groups in the Scout guide.